If someone you love is afraid of “Salt”, it’s probably because some doctor somewhere told them they shouldn’t eat any.
And that would create a problem. Although the dialogue rarely goes beyond this first sentence, it should. Because the next very logical question is this: "If my body has 50-60 trillion cells and EVERY single one of those cells needs Sodium and Chloride and water and a Rainbow of minerals to thrive every day, then where do those come from?" AND: If I don’t eat salt, what system will be affected?”
Salt is not Salt. To oversimplify the question a bit, we can say that the very process that renders “table salt” white and pourable is the process that renders common table salt detrimental to good health. We can agree with your doctor there.
SALT IS THE EARTH. Like just about everything else we are re-discovering today, the natural salts of the Earth are the subject of a completely different story. We have included all the salient points of that “story” on this site.
But know that you can simply eat and enjoy it for the bliss that you’re bringing to your cells.
- Its taste is soft and splendid. It adds dimension to any food you’re working with. This salt has a pleasant WOW factor, melting softly in your mouth.
- Saffron-Pink refers to its special pink-orange color – a result of a unique combination of bio-active iron and a kaleidoscope of natural organic minerals contained in a crystal matrix.
- The crystals are arranged in a lattice made by nature over hundreds of millions of years. They perfectly align themselves with the living crystal water in your body.
- Our own laboratory has identified a rainbow of 84 essential minerals in this salt. The particles of these minerals are tiny (angstrom-sized). They have the ability to enhance the cells of your body that need it, and pass through those that don’t. Your cells are smart! They take what they need to thrive if you give them the chance.
- If you are a Master Chef, your abilities and talents will be enhanced by using Saffron-Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt. This is a priceless food preparation secret.
- Crystals carry information as well as energy. You could call this “intelligent” salt, which has your best interests in mind, helping you to maintain your good health.
- Himalayan Salt is known in the East for stimulating circulation and balancing blood pressure. It can help you keep the “pink” in your cheeks.
10 Good Reasons to Switch
- The minerals that the body needs in the largest quantities are sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Natural salt is not bad for you. It does not raise the blood pressure. It is the insufficiency of other minerals that normally hold on to and keep water inside the cells that causes a rise in blood pressure. Natural salt given in conjunction with water lowers blood pressure to normal levels.
- Natural salt is a strong anti-stress element for the body.
- Natural salt is vital for extracting excess acidity from inside the cells, particularly the brain cells. If you'd like to avoid such diseases as Alzheimer's, don't go salt-free and don't stay on diuretic medications for long periods of time.
- Dehydration – the shortage of water and salt – suppresses the immune system and the activity of its disease-fighting cells in the body.
- Natural salt is vital for maintaining muscle tone and strength. Lack of bladder control and involuntary leakage of urine could be a consequence of low salt intake.
- The routine intake of spring water and addition of some natural salt to the diet will regulate the sleep pattern as salt is a natural hypnotic.
- Natural salt is a vitally needed element for diabetics. It helps balance the sugar levels in the blood and reduces the need for insulin for those who have to inject it to regulate their blood sugar levels.
- Natural salt and water are vital for the generation of hydro-electric energy in all of the cells of the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy needed by the cells.
- Natural salt is absolutely vital for making the structure of the bones firm and strong. Thus, it is important for growing children's health, as well as the prevention of Alzheimer's and Osteoporosis in adults.
Article for reference: “Microbiology of the Cell” By Bruce Alberts Edition 5, Publisher: Garland Science, 2008. ISBN: 0815341113, 9780815341116
Why Not Other Salt
- Sea Salt is a healthy alternative to commercial salt. However, the oceans are no longer pristine as they once were, and most sea salt producers are now refining their salt. Refined salt is more difficult for your body to absorb. Saffron-Pink Himalayan Salt is actually a sea salt from the oceans of 250 million years ago, which was then compressed in what became the mountains of the Himalayas as the sea bed rose up to 20,000+ feet. As a result this salt is pre-pollution and is the most assimilable form of salt available. Your body gets optimum mineral gain, without loss of energy. Saffron-Pink Himalayan Salt is all natural, pure crystal, and unrefined. The purest salt on Earth.
- Mined salt, or rock salt, is more valuable than commercial salt, but lacks the complete harmonic complement of crystal matrix minerals you find in Saffron-Pink Himalayan Salt.
- At least 73 essential minerals are found in this amazing Deep Pink Himalayan Salt. The particles making up the minerals are tiny (angstrom-sized) from 250 million years of compression under the forces of the earth's crust. These ultra small minerals can enhance the cells of your body that need it, and pass through those who don't. Your cells are smart! They take what they need to thrive if you just give them a chance. And that means perfect natural balance for you.
Calories 0, Fat 0, Protein 0, Carbohydrates 0
100% Natural Deep Pink Himalayan Salt
365g per container
Himalayan Mountains of Northern Pakistan
Packaged in Macau